Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just 4 fun Crazy cat home video!








Ok this is our kitten Jerry Bear..he is almost grown but is such a brat. He gets into everything and is hilarious. My husband took this video of Jerry Bear chasing Dust in Sunbeams. I wish you could hear our laughter but my husband put music to the video that matches the event. If you listen to the words in the song you will know why. Just to let you know the night before the boys and my husband had a camp out in the livingroom cause it is a mess in this video lol!
So...

Meet Jerry Bear the dust Chasing Cat!!




brought to you by

Spooky Hollow.net

1 comment:

Katie said...

Too cute!!! I love how high they jump when they're little...When they get older they're too fat to jump, lol...at least ours is!! LOL!