Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, August 3, 2009

.99 cent owl necklace auction & bracelets are up!





Hey Folks I told you I would post when I got the 2 Halloween/owl charm bracelets up so here they are in my Ebay store! I also listed a .99 free shipping owl necklace auction! Here is my store link

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Spooky-Hollow-Folk-Art__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I listed the vintage brass charm bracelet and the silver one. Both are totally unique and loaded with adorable Halloween lampwork beads and charms! Don't forget whoever buys these gets the Owl and black crow charm freebies I showed you yesterday!

I also wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Bob! Bob congrats on being on Ghost adventures!! I am so very happy for you and NO one deserves it more!

Have a great day everyone!
Carmen

Spooky Hollow Folk Art

Ps, If you would like to buy a Altered Art Halloween & owl Charm bracelet you can email me for a custom one where you pic the characters, findings and more!

folkartist@spookyhollow.net

No comments: