Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spooky Hollow Story book Plus!


Hey yall! We I finally made a definite decision to do a Spooky Hollow children's story book! I have a zillion ideas floating around so this week I am going to really focus on the book. Hopefully it will be good enough to get published but you just never know. Wish me lots of luck on this project please!
Also today at my Ebay store a little clay ghost nodder is ending! It has lots of watchers so if you like please go check it out!
Click here for the auction...btw it is OOAK I never use molds!


I will be starting a new auction later today!

Also this week I finished a project that frankly I am very proud of! His name is
Luke AT Da Lightning bug and he is a 3rd cousin twice removed of Grimmy Reaper!
( How the undead is related to a bug I have no clue! ) hehe


Luke is 16 inches high, OOAK sculpted out of paper clay and other materials. If you turn him around his bootay lights up lol! He has a green silicone bulb that glows so pretty at night! He stands on a wooden base, is somewhat aged and of course signed and dated. He is a new Spooky Hollow Character and a FIRST EDITION! If you would like to see him or purchase him please CLICK HERE for the Etsy store listing!

Luke and some of my Alice in Wonderland ornies Might be in the summer Issue of 365!!!

I also have some Halloween ornies that I need to list that might make it into the Halloween 365 Edition! WEEEEE LOL!

Ok, Here are some photos of some illustrations ( ink and watercolor paintings) I finished yesterday.
Uncle Grimmy will be turned into 4th of July ornies today along with some other characters and FARMER GRIMMY will be up for sale as prints today in my shops.

If you ever want to really keep up on what is new Art wise your best bet is to follow Spooky Hollow on face book. I post there almost daily and Even Grimmy has his own fan page! He is such a flirt with the ladies!

My facebook user name and page is

http://www.facebook.com/#!/spookyhollow

Grimmy Reapers fan page is

http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Grimmy-Reaper/121735364503253

Here are some photos of finished illustrations and paintings and some almost complete!

Almost done need to do ink work and fix some boo boo's!


The size of the painting above is 11 by 15





This is Farmer Grimmy! Pretty sure this is part of the story book I am writing! This is done in Inks and watercolors on Strathmore cold press paper 140 lb weight and measures 11 by 15


You knew I had to do a barn right lol! This is basically our barn with a face!




Uncle Grimmy! This piece will be a card and I will also turn the illustration into chenille 4th of July ornies with embellishments. When Done I will post them for you!



Later today I will make prints of this available in both my Etsy and Ebay shops. I am not ready to sell the original just yet!



Well I have lots to finish...lots to work on and a ton or ornies to make~!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and God Bless

Carmen Ellis

Spooky Hollow.net



( btw My website has some boo boos on it I need to fix so ignore the spaces lol! )


No comments: