Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So many new Christmas goodies!



The photo above is the ORIGINAL altered art Christmas card! 3 D mixed media!




The photo above is an Original painting on a strathmore cold press card!










Come see large Grimmy Elf, Big and little Ugly snowman guys, Altered art and A Christmas card OOAK painting and more at my Ebay shop! The prices are affordable and you get one of a kind original art pieces! Btw..Sorry I haven't posted much lately but my blog totally freaked out on me. I lost links, banners and even my background. I hope it works well for you so you can read this! Anywho..take a looksie at the new goodies and I have a few surprises in the works!
See you very soon!
Carmen and Grimmy Ellis
spookyhollow.net

Click here for my Ebay shop!

No comments: