Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Spooktacular Holidays from the SpookyHollow gang!

My self and the Spooky Hollow gang wish you the best Holiday season every! Grimmy would like help getting his head back on but....

After Christmas I will be back in full swing creating new paintings and sculpts that will hopefully make you smile. I have many evil ideas for Grimmy this coming year. All the guys wanted to be included in the greeting so.....Holiday hugs from,

Grimmy
Sir boo a lot the ghost
Nostrocuteness the vegetarian vampire
Skell-e-ton the skinny guy
Haggatha the witch,
Salem the cat
Ooky The monster
Hoot owl twins
and all the other ghouls






HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!


Carmen Ellis
SpookyHollow.net

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Carmen, I got Bell Ornament I won ! It is so cute !! Thank you so much !!!