Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Halloween Charm bracelet! 40 charms!



I just finished a new Halloween Spooky Hollow character charm bracelet! The focal is Ooky the monster. The bracelet is done in antiqued brass findings and has beautiful lamp work beads. The orange beads are shimmering Czech fire polished beads! It is loaded with charms and there are some little coin charms that are hard to see in the photo. It measures 8 inches long and is adjustable.  I plan on listing it in Etsy but if anyone would like to purchase it before I do email me at folkartist@spookyhollow.net. The price is 48.00 and if you compare the price to other bracelets with less charms that is a wonderful deal for hand made art!
Thanks for peeking! Happy Sunday!
Grimmy and Carmen Ellis

No comments: