Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

As promised....





Yes here it is the never seen before WORK AREAS!! <---scary music playing. My art and jewelry supplies have taken over the house! Be afaid be very afraid when you see my not so organized areas....You thought Area 51 was scary????? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...

 Psst....The first 2 photos are what you get when you have a black male cat and a black Female cat...

5 BABY BLACK CATS! They are almost 2 weeks old!


















Btw the projects I have going now is Spooky Hollow painting #21, Clay charms altered art with tiny prints of my work and Halloween Charm bracelets PACKED with awesome Lampwork charms, gothy dark charms and swavorski crystals. I have some awesome skulls ariving soon Day of the Dead type skulls. Oh and I am making some Clay beads of my character Skelley Skeleton and a figurine or Action Figure as my little boy says of Grimmy Reaper...SON OF GRIM!



Ok...gotta paint stuff!

3 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh I wanna play at your house!! What goodies!!!
I do love your work!!! The folks who populate your paintings are enchanting!!! Love them!!!!
I'm expanding in different ways too - have fun playing errr painting. Sarah

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

What a fun blog! Loved looking at all of your wonderful characters! And what sweet black kitties...they really do go so well with your art:)

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Sarah and Rustic Goth thank you so much. Come over and play I would love the help and the Company! (( Hugs )) My new friends!