Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, March 30, 2009

My FirstBlog Award and Myspace!


Weeeeeeee I got an award today from my Fellow artist and Friend Sarah! She has a must see blog here...


Now I am gonna pass this award on! To those of you I give it too you need to do what it says below! Just write over the 7 things I love and add it to your blog!...

List 7 things your love.-

Put a link to the one who picked you.-

Choose others to pass the award to.- Notify them of the award.

Seven more things I love..
1. Thunderstorms! I wish we had one daily lol
2. A good ghost story! Book, movie doesnt matter as long as it has something to do with a haunting!
3. Halloween Beads! I collect them from all over the world!
4. Playing my guitar. I am not great yet but not too bad either!
5. Crafting...Omgosh I craft daily be it painting, charm making, crocheting..LUVS IT!
6. Oh Bath and Body Jasmine Vanilla Hair products. The smell stays for days! Whatever happened to the shampoo Gee your hair smells terrific that is what I wanna know!
7. Having my entire family home goofing around and eating! I have 1 grown son, 1 18 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son and my surprise a boy who is 6!

I will send this one off to...





They are all amazing talented artists!!!

Hey I made a myspace and would love to invite folks to friend me!

Here is my myspace URL



Come friend me!!

Off to take some pics, finish up a few surprises and check for Contest entires!

Don't forget to refer your friends to my blog and try to win! Scroll down a bit for the contest post!!!

Have a wonderful Monday if that is possible!!!! HEH!

Hugs,
Carmen Aka Spooky Hollow

No comments: