Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Help? How do I get rid of spam comments?





I have been looking through the settings and I cant find how to remove a comment. It seems that lately my blog is getting spammed. I am going to moderate them to keep this from happening but I have no idea how to delete the ones that got through? HElp? LOL

Btw...I cant wait to show you guys some Christmas ornaments I am making. I am so so so happy with how they turned out! Ok..Thanks for your help in advance and have a beautiful day while I finish some goodies and list them in my shops!

6 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

What you need to do is click the trashcan icon at the bottom of the comment.If you can't see it

http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2006/10/how-to-delete-comments.html

is the help page from Blogger with more instructions

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

No spam here! I love all of your work. You are so creative!

Sarah said...

Oooh me too hon..good to know!!!

Tamara Dozier said...

Oh, so sorry you have to deal with that. When I first started blogging I got nailed with tons of spam. Was so bad I had to set it up to moderate comments. Too bad we have to take the time to do that.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Hey there...go to your dashboard..
edit posts..
click on the comments (beside the posts)...
when they come up you'll see a trash can beside each comment. Click on those and you can delete the spam comments.
Hope it helps!

Kelli Bear Haven said...

I got one of those spam comments on my blog this week too. I just clicked on the comments in the post and then hit the trash can icon to delete it. Just like Kitten With a Whiplash said. If I keep gettin them, I will also post my comments on moderation too. Why do spammers have to be so stupid!! LOL I can't wait to see your new creations. Keep up the great work.