Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Contest & Grimmy!


HEY Everyone! Guess what happened to me today? I got up....sat in the livingroom with my cup O coffee and kept hearing this tiny whistling sound. I thought it was our cat Snoring. I kept hearing it and could not figure out where it was coming from. Finally I realized it was under the couch. I peak under and low and behold my FAT cat Nutmeg was there with 5 fuzzy new babies! She would have them UNDER the couch! FREE KITTENS!!!! They are so so cute and really long haired! Anyway.
On to the Christmas Contest!! There will only be ONE WINNER! To enter all you have to do is Follow my blog or Become a Fan Of Spooky Hollow FOlk art on Facebook! To the right of this page is a big old face book fan banner. You can be a fan by clicking it. One think I love about having a fan page is it lets me send updates to all the folks who follow. You can also goof around on the discussion boards but I havent figured that all out yet lol! I will though!!
What can you win??? I have a photo posted with the prizes. One person will win 2 signed ACEO prints in Hard cover sleeves, One cute Spooky Hollow Christmas ornament that you can hang or place on a table like a picture frame, One Yankee Candle Tart Christmas scent, One little sweet Angel doll, A pair of handmade Santa Earrings and a sweet little frog ball pendant! There will also be a surprise in the gift bag! If you tell a friend about Spooky Hollow and email me the name of the person you got to either Follow the Blog or Be a Face Book fan you get another entry! So you can enter as many times as you like by referring friends! My email is Folkartist@spookyhollow.net. Please send the info there if you are referring friends who join!
I will announce the winner in 2 weeks! Good luck!

So as always here are some pictures for you to looksie and and please have a wonderful day!
Oh and btw, since my pc is giving me fits I didnt get some of the auctions up yet but will either today or tommorrow. I also have new Spooky Hollow Ornaments / pendants. You can either hang them on a tree or wear them on a chain! They will be listed as soon as possible.

Here be the pics!!









New Spooky Hollow Ornaments / pendants. hang them or wear them! You can even remove the tassels if you like!




The new Nightmare before Christmas Charm Bracelet I am listing in my Ebay store!

New Grimmy Elf Pendant Necklace! I will be listing this also



I am going to try to get away from the pc today and take a listing break. I am in the mood to play with clay and I have a few little ornaments to finish up. Have fun today and come play with my on facebook! I normally have it on all day!

Cya!
Carmen aka Spookyhollow.net

9 comments:

Katie said...

Kittens, huh??? No Pictures??

Love all the Christmas stuff...especially the Night Before Christmas bracelet!!!

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Hey Katie I posted a picture of Nutmeg and the kittens on my faceboook, My user name is spookyhollow or just look for the facebook banner to the top right of this page. Right now I am on my mini laptop and can barely type as you can tell lol

Anonymous said...

Sweet giveaway! I think I follow you wherever you are--lol :)

Anne said...

Oooo...great giveaway!!! Like Caroline said just above...I follow you wherever you are (online that is)!

Coach Z said...

Ooowww, Great Giveaway...PICK ME PICK ME!!

Ok...so I am doing all you said in the post already!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brandi McKenna said...

Hi Carmen! wELL....LOVE IT ALL!!
That bracelet and those charms are MY FAVORITE!
I love your stuff, you definately have a unique style, Happy Thanksgiving!
Brandi

Brenda LaBell said...

Carmen, I just love the way you deck your spookyhollow characters out for the different holidays!!! So Cute!!

Brenda

Anne said...

I'm new to your site, but I absolutely love your claywork...in other words, keep on doing what you're doing!!!

Halloween Fanatic said...

OOOH PICK ME PICK ME... :)