Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The winner is...!


As promised here is the winner of the Spooky Hollow Coffee table book! The book is filled with 50 full color pages of some of my favorite pieces! There are lots of Grimmy photos included! This prize is a Hard cover edition and signed. Drum roll please!..........

Congrats goes to Tamara Dozier!!! Please email me at
folkartist@spookyhollow.net with your home address so I can mail you your book!

If anyone would like to buy a hard cover or soft cover Spooky Hollow book please email me at the same address so I can sell you a signed Book!

One more thing before I go. I just listed Hootie owl, A really cool ghost pumpkin candle stick and a little mouse ornament in my Ebay store! click the link below to go peek!

MY EBAY SHOP CLICK HERE..LOL

Here are some photos of the goodies I listed today!













Have a bootiful day and more scares from me and Grimmy this weekend!

Carmen And Grimmy Ellis
SpookyHollow.net

No comments: