Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

3 Spooky Ebay auctions including Skelly with coffin!


It's time! Time to start shopping for your favorite Halloween art and Spooky Hollow folk art by Carmen Ellis has all kinds of spooks to tickle your Halloween fancy!
You can find my Spooky cute characters in clay, paintings, prints and illustrations! This year I have ornaments with Spooky Hollow gift boxes in all shapes and sizes! You can browse my Etsy shop for many of them and then go visit my weekly Ebay auctions!
My Etsy link will be at the bottom of this blog post.
I am adding new art weekly!

In just a few weeks I will show you the new Spooky Hollow home page! I have a lot of Spooky fun changes coming up and I can't wait for you to see them when they are finished!

I also have a great Halloween contest that I am posting this week so keep watching my blog and emails.
To sign up for my emails just go to spookyhollow.net and click register at the top right of the page!

This week I have 3 ebay auctions! The large auction is the skelly doll with his matching coffin! The doll is hand sculpted from clay and the coffin is paper mache hand painted with my Halloween Spooky Hollow charcter. Each measure about 7 inches high.



My other ebay auction is one of my black cat ornaments with a hand painted box. Each are made by hand.



Skelly feather tree ornament. These always sell out!


My Etsy shop with oh so many Halloween goodies!


I have Halloween fever and I know many of you do also!
So come play at my pages and shops!
I have more Halloween tricks up my sleeve!

Have a boo-ti-ful day!

Carmen Ellis
SPooky Hollow.net

No comments: