Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Halloween Queen's Boo-tique new art!



Come see all the new Halloween art for sale at the Halloween Queen's Boo-tique! The Boo-tique is filled with amazingly talented Halloween artists and I am very proud to be a part of it! I have a new original piece of art for sale on my Boo-tique page and the ornament page! Come check it out and play. Find my art by scrolling down on the home page and clicking on Grimmy! Later this week watch for a Grimmy surprise that I will post right here at my blog!
Have a boo-ti-ful day!
Grimmy and Carmen Ellis
http://www.spookyhollow.net/
folkartist@spookyhollow.net

1 comment:

Regina said...

I just love your work Carmen!! I can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner....YIKES...I had better get my witches rounded up ^_^

HUGS!!