Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Halloween ornament gift sets new for 2011

Halloween OOAK ornament gift sets!!!! New for 2011



Halloween Ornament Gift sets!

I am so happy to be able to offer more then one of these new gift sets!
The original set is in my Ebay shop.
This set is totally hand sculpted, painted and signed. It comes in a sweet hand painted gift box.


Other set are made from molds and hand painted and signed. Right now these are made to order. You can purchase a set and I will finish it in 4 days and mail it out.
All sets come with a hand painted gift box with the Spooky Hollow logo. Even the box is cute!

If you would like a made to order set just email me at folkartist@spookyhollow.net

You can also purchase these ornaments separately. Just send me an email!

I have lots of new art just about finished so keep watching my blog or facebook page!

The facebook link will be at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and peek at my little ornaments!
Have a boo-ti-ful day!



SpookyHollow Folkart | Create Your Badge


This weeks Ebay auction! One of a kind large black cat art doll! Sells for 125 and starting bid is 49.99~

Black cat auction link Click here!

No comments: