Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Featured in 365 mag & new Spooks!




I am sooo happy to tell folks that some of my work is featured in the summer issue of Celebrate 365 magazine!
Here is the home page and you can purchase them there!
http://www.celebrate365.com/

I was just tickled pink when I found out! Some photos will are above!
I also wanted to show you some of the new Halloween ornaments I have finished and will be listing in my Etsy and Ebay shops. Both Etsy and Ebay shops are to the right of this post on my blog.

I made new block head Grimmies, block head Sir Boo A lots and so much more. Most can be hung on a feather tree.

I am also working on a new pumpkin nodder fabric doll and that will be done very soon!
I will have new updates about the contest this weekend so you still have time to win a big Grimmy!

Other then that my hot pocket blew up today and I think I have a ghost opening all my cabnits lol!

Have an amazing day everyone and BOO to you!
Carmen Ellis
Spookyhollow.net



1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congratulations on the magazine! I just adore your work!

LuLu Kellogg ♥