Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moving to a 100 yr old Farm & Halloween goodie news!



Hey Yall!
( Update SEPT 8th.....The Halloween Haunted Doll House is complete!


( The house Goes ON SALE THIS FRIDAY SEPT. 11th! ) I will post the contest at the same time this Friday!

Please check back for the listing!


This house will come complete with lights, spooks, a miniature realistic wood coffin, its own kitchen Fairy, custom paintings, custom wallpaper, real antique tin photos, real antique creepy doll and much more! The Haunted Doll house took the artist over 8 months to complete. Miniatures were created and bought from all over the world. It is now residing in a 100 yr old farm house that may actually be haunted.) End of update lol

See Tons of pics of the Inside and out here


Ok my plan was to put the Haunted Halloween Doll house up for sale TODAY...but..erm...


We have been looking at an old farm and found out this week we got it! So I am packing and packing. I HATE PACKING but I can't wait to get to our new home! There are woods, a creek, barns, the 100 yr old house, deer and all kinds of nature. One of the best things about this Farm is there are 2 fully functioning green houses on it and I hope to take full advantage of that in the spring. My little boy almost didnt believe me when I told him that we could make it rain inside the greenhouse! I am also planning a wonderful Halloween party for him this OCt. This house and land is my dream home. When I am there in all that nature I feel so happy and peaceful.
We are moving in kinda right now. It will take us a few weeks I think. We are guessing that we will be in the home Sept 9th.

SO....

I am going to put the Haunted Doll house up for sale as soon as I can and do it sort of like a silent auction.

Please keep watching my blog for news ok?

At the same time I put the Halloween Doll house up for sale I am running a big contest too with spooky cool prizes.
You can still peek around my home page or Etsy and Ebay shops while we are moving. If you buy something It might just take a little bit longer to ship.

If you need anything please email me at folkartist@spookyhollow.net
Have a great day and keep your fingers crossed that I don't get eating by a big scary dust bunny under my couch...

Have you ever cleanned under a couch that has been in the same spot for 3 yrs? LOL...GASP!

Hugs,
C. Ellis

Spookyhollow.net


Pic of the green houses...I can't wait to play!

I am thinking about planting herbs, lavendar and veggies this spring!


Me, the boys and the barn



Green house heaven!





Halloween Haunted Doll house front!




Barn on the Farm!







Green houses...again? LOL






Kitty on Doll House porch









Front of the Doll HOuse...Will be for sale this month. If you like you can send a private bid to folkartist@spookyhollow.net
You can also see tons of pictures of the front, back rooms here!
If that doesnt work please see my home page photo gallery here!

Upstairs window





















Owl door mat what a hoot!


















And The 100 yr old Farm house that I can't wait to move too...just need all this stuff packed! SIGH
Video Farm tour





See Tons of pics of the Inside and out here

Or go to my flicker here

2 comments:

Julia said...

That doll house is amazing. And good luck with your move.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you. The farm looks amazing! So does that doll house. I hope the sale and the move go without a hitch.

Ali