Congrats Katie! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with you
mailing address so I can send your Sneaky prize!
Folks, please watch my blog this weekend for another winner and pics of new paintings and goodies I have finished!
Oh and I got another sweet vintage Halloween blow mold I want to show you!
I also took some very creepy pictures of our old barn. It is just packed with old stuff and antiques!
So...who will our next sneak attack winner be?????
If you would like to be a Spooky HOllow Spookfest Sneak Attack contest winner all ya have to do is either follow or post to this blog!
Until the weekend then...
Oh and a ps...
My family will make fun of me for this post be I am really honestly wondering if we have a ghost in this house.
( Non ghost believers you can laugh ....NOW! ) heh
Here are a few things that are making me wonder and also when something happens I am going to keep track of it in this blog instead of a journal.
That way I can share it with you guys.
Ok..events that happened so far that make me wonder...
1. The Haunted Toilet? It was my first night alone in the house and I was unpacking. ( my 7 yr old was with me )
I had to use the bathroom and well....flushed lol.
I went into the kitchen and I thought I heard an old time radio show playing.
I was sure I turned something on in the bathroom causing the sound.
I went back into the bathroom and the toilet was still running but I could clearly hear a muffled mans voice...like he was on an old radio show.
I even searched for a radio and nothing.
I have a friend who is a paranormal investigater and he said that water can
make white noise that is said to help us hear spirit voices.
So did I hear a voice or the toilet running?? LOL.
2. Just minutes after that my little boy and I went into his room to unpack.
While up there we heard a LOUD bang. It sounded like someone hit a metal barrel hard.
There was nothing running that could have caused that noise. It sounded like it came from the basement. I couldnt find anything that fell or was out of place.
This happening after the Haunted Toilet actually made me feel a bit scared.
3. Our black puppy...he is about 5-6 months old? Will NOT go into the basement.
No matter what you do he will not follow not even for food or a toy.
Someone once told me that black pets are said to have a sense about spirits and things. How true this is I don't know.
4. The other night I went to bed upstairs. I was laying down for about 10 minutes and the door opened. I started calling out to my son thinking it was him being afraid of the old house. No one answered. I went downstairs and asked my husband and son if they came in the room and neither did. Ok how did the door open? When it closes it latches. Did I not close it all the way and it popped open>?
5. This has happened a few times. I swear I turn off the basement light..walk by the stair way and it is on.
6. The bangs! I hear these loud bangs that sound like they are coming from the basement and there is nothing down there to make the noise. Not the furnace, water heater, washer dryer..My son hears these too. I don't know what they are.
7. I didnt even tell my husband this one yet. Yesterday while being home alone I looked out the kitchen window towards the barn. For a brief second I thought I saw and older man standing there in a blue shirt...Checkered I think.
Bad eyes? My imagination?????
( Also right down the street is a very old cemetery)
It seems like something little happens daily. Usually after 11pm or early in the morning when it is still dark. A few mornings ago I heard a weird sound in the wall and the ceiling. It sounded like it was hailing outside but no hail.
A mouse?? squirrel?? But what go me was I heard it in the wall first and then the ceiling..my cat was even freaked out by it. It sounded like lots of things tapping not just one mouse or something. I can't explain that one either.
I am sure there is more but I can't think of them right now but everytime I experience something strange I will write it in the blog. I figured why not? Halloween is coming and it is kinda fun.
If we did have a ghost I would be thrilled. How strange am I ?LOL
Ok..talk to you guys this weekend!!
Your insane blogger...hehe
Check out my Etsy and ebay stores with lots of spooky gifts! The links are to the right of this post!