Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spooky Goodies New Winner & Ghost Hunter happiness!

( Yes I know the pumpkin guy up there is ugly! Just wait until I paint him and give him a little hat heheheheheh! )


Hey all wassssup??
My week has been so busy! I have been working on some paper mache projects, trying to finish a few paintings and making charm bracelets and something new for spooky Hollow Charm Necklaces! I am going to place a big 30 by 40 mm bubble cab charm...in an antiqued setting as the focal and put little charms and spooky beads around the necklace! When I am done I will show you a picture of course and list it for sale! I am just not sure where to get antiqued brass chain that is a bit larger for charms...Can anyone guide me on that one?

Also A big thank you to a wonderful new customer and Friend Robb Demarest of Ghost Hunters International. He actually took the time to write me a wonderful customer review! How cool is he?

"The first time I saw Carmen's art, I loved it. For me, when I see Spooky Hollow art, it instantly brightens my day. The fun, the whimsy, and the good spirit that the art emits will make it a permanent fixture in my home. Thanks Carmen! -Robb Demarest Lead Investigator of the SyFy channel program: Ghost Hunters International --------------------
He is sooo nice! Most folks being in the public eye like he is wouldn't
give you the time of day! The man has good Karma lol!

Ok after I announce yet another winner in the Spooky Hollow Scarefest Contest I will post some pics of stuff I am working on, need to list or have for sale...


AND THE 3rd Winner of a Spooky Hollow OOAK gift is........Drum roll pleassssseeeeee.........



I just love her work! Please email me at Folkartist@spookyhollow.net with your home addy!



Want to enter my contest and win some great prizes that are all OOAK Spooky Hollow? Just leave me a post! You can also scroll down to the contest post and see what you can win!

Now onto a few pictures!





Ok when I am not painting or something I am messing with my doll house. Yes I am a big baby!!

This painting is forsale in my Ebay as an auction. Here is the link...CLICK HERE


This is one I am still working on obviously! There will be some folk art snow man and things added!
Jewlery and little Doll House portraits I need to list!

Paper Mache guys a pumpkin ( ugly so far lol ) and an owl who in this pic was still Juicy hehe!


There they are again with BUTT UGLY PUMPKIN GUY MAN THING NO DONE YET!

A face only a mother could luv huh?

Juicy Hoot owl lol

I took this over the weekend early in the foggy morning! Love this one!

Ok I better get some work done! I am also going to upload a ton of pics to my flickr now.
Have a great day and dont forget to enter our contest!

Your Ghost Host,
C. Ellis SPooky Hollow.net

15 comments:

Beka 'n Kyle said...

I still love your pointy nosed punkin'!

Anonymous said...

I really love that painting you have listed on eBay. I think I might need it in my house!

Joyce said...

I actually like the ugly pumpkin guy, I think he's kind of cute...can't wait to see what he looks like painted!

Whimsyfolkartist said...

i still cant believe you like ugly pumpkin head guy lol! I cant finish him until i get my orange paper stuff for his hat and collar!

Kelly and Pixie said...

I love the owl!!! I am such an obsessed owl lover...ever since new zoo revue....

Lirael said...

Ooooh yes please do post the dollhouse stuff! I'm totally in love with your paintings and it would be so amazing to have a tiny one in my dollhouse :) :) I'll go check it out when you put it up!

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Lirael...I will post them in my Etsy shop for ya lol. The backs arent so pretty but I figured it is going to be glued to a dollhouse wall so what the heck lol

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Kelly thank you! I cant wait to finish the owl! Wish he would dry faster!

Lirael said...

Yeah! Me so happy :)
My birthday isn't until the last day of the year, but I looked at your charm bracelets today and I know what I'm asking for! They're so nice and filled and the colors are lovely.

Brialee said...

Can't wait to see these guys all painted up.....bet they're gonna be spooktacular!!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful, as always. Did you sell the Haunted Doll House yet?

Ali@Holiday Hollow

Unknown said...

I love all your stuff!!
I left you two awards over on my blog!!

Unknown said...

I so love your work but I am an owl lover and your new creation owl statue is soooooo cute. Keep up the great work.

kelli_loves_sharks@yahoo.com

Katie said...

I just love your paintings! All of them!! Can't wait to see how you finish them!! And how cool is that to get a comment from the ghost hunter!! WOW!!! And YES! Your stuff IS that good!!! I just love looking at all you pictures! And that ulgy guy is pretty cool! can't wait to see how you finish him.....Ever though of making figures in miniature?? They'd be really cute!!

Katie

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

OH! I don't know what to comment on first! EVERYTHING is too wonderful for words!
lease stop by my blog for a treat....or a trick! LOL!