Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spooky Hollow debut at the Halloween Queens Bootique July 1st!



I am so excited! July 1st (tomorrow) Is Spooky Hollow's debut at the Halloween Queen's BOOTIQUE! It is a shopping Blog with some of the best Halloween artist there are! I am super proud to be a member of such an amazing group of artists! Please come to my very first update tomorrow at the Bootique! Come see what surprises I will have on my Bootique Page! ( Hint ) 2 OOAK pieces in clay and cloth! You won't be able to find them anywhere else!
Here is the link
Halloween Queens BooTique Click me

Here is a sneak peek at what you will find on my sale page!






So come see Amazing artists work and My OOAK Halloween art pieces and come shoppin!!
Your excited Halloween art woman,
Carmen Ellis
Spooky Hollow.net

No comments: