Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bid for Make a wish! please read







Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I played in the garden and gushed because I didn't kill my gourds! I even have pumpkins growing! I'm sick of all the cucumbers though!

I wanted to tell you guys about this weeks ebay auction. I am donating to Make a wish for Children 25 percent of the sale. The bid starts at only a penny. This cause means a lot to me. I am so thankful that I have 4 healthy children. When my little one was born I was terrified. His platelets were low and they had to keep him. They had me so scared telling me that he might have cancer. Thank God within a week his platelets went up on their own. To this day I baby him and get afraid something will happen. I hope you bid and tell your friends. If this goes well next week I will donate 100 percent!

Tomorrow I will post the new Halloween bracelet that I will be listing in Etsy. Congrats Pat on grabbing it first lol

Here is the link to the Ebay auction for make a wish.




Again please show your support so I can list next weeks with 100% of that sales going to Make a wish!


Thanks so very much,


Carmen Ellis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Carmen.. your talent is beyond my simple words.. but this bracelet is so beautiful.. I am very excited to be the one to purchase this OOAK bracelet... I am such a lucky girl.. I am dancing with joy!!
Thank you for donating some of your profits to such a good cause ;)
M