Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Grimmy featured in the book A Litany... Cornish and Otherwise




The title of the book is A Litany... Cornish and Otherwise

Postcard Illustrations - 2nd Edition

By Debra Meister

This wonderful book full of spooky postcard illustrations was written by Debra Meister a great new friend and talented author. A few months ago Debra contacted me asking if I could create a Cornish Litany post card full of ghouls and spooks. Of course I had to include Grimmy in the mix. The photo above is a shot of the page my illustrated post card appeared.

Here is a description of this spooky fabulous book written by Debra.

" From Ghoulies and Ghosties
and Long-leggety Beasties
and all things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord deliver us!

No one seems to know where it came from or who wrote it. Sort of spooky, like it just appeared out of nowhere.

Need I say more!

This revised edition includes more vintage postcards and a new section of contemporary artists showing their interpretation of the litany."

I am thrilled to be a part of if and would like to thank Debra for contacting me and including my version of a Cornish Litany.

This is a photo of the cover of the book which is available in soft and Hard cover.



If you would like to know more about the book and how to purchase one please contact Debra at

mailto:debrameister@hotmail.com

Debra thanks again for including Grimmy and friends


I can't wait to get my copy!


I do have prints available of the post card I illustrated.


Thanks so much,


Carmen Ellis


SPooky Hollow.net





1 comment:

Regina said...

Carmen...Congrats to you and Grimmy. What a great thing to happen to two wonderful characters!!!

Hugs,
Regi