Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boo-Nouncements!!


Spooky Hollow Boo-noucements!






Happy Sunday everyone! I have a few updates to tell you about! One is this weeks Make a Wish auction will be ending soon. Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250683271225&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

25% of the sale will go to the Make a Wish foundation for children.

After this auction ends I will be listing a new one for a Grimmy item donating 100% of the sales!










Another update is a listed an OOAK Halloween charm necklace just packed with charms!
You can find it in my Etsy shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54436639/ooak-spooky-hollow-halloween-charm

Also on face book I have been giving out Random Golden Grimmy Awards. One person who receives the photo award will win a real golden Grimmy!
You can follow Grimmy on facebook here:

Grimmy Reaper







Promote Your Page Too

Halloween Season is almost here and it gets Crazy busy. You might want to beat the rush by visiting my shops above!

I also have a original painting/ illustration at the Halloween Queen's BOO-Tique!




take another peek by going here!

http://queenscastlebootique.blogspot.com/2009/06/spooky-hollow-folk-art.html

I do have some really cool announcements about Spooky Hollow and I will post about them very soon. Right now they are top secret!! hehe.

I'm really excited about the upcoming Halloween season!! Halloween is so my time of year but I do love making Christmas pieces too!
So....Have a boo-tiful day filled with ghosties and beasties and thing that creep in the night!

Grimmy and
Carmen Ellis
Spooky hollow.net

No comments: