Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

NEED SLEEP but Here are some goodies!





Hey everyone! I had such a busy week last week and was hoping to get up early today and write down my Ghost story for you but I am DOG TIRED. I stayed up way too late last night bidding on Ebay lol! I had to stay up until an auction ended cause I couldnt take the pressure lol! BUT I WON!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I won a doll house that I am going to make haunted and sell.
It was only 9 bucks! How on earth that happened I don't know but I yelled so loud you could hear me across the world. 

Since I am so tired and my writing abilities are severly impared....

I am posting some pics of stuff I am working on. Some ACEO's and postcard little paintings, Some pendants and some doodles. I love to doodle. I love the word Doodle. DOODLE DOODLE DEEE!
<--tired lol.

So please enjoy some pics of work I will be listing on Ebay and Etsy soon hopefully tomorrow but i am not holding my breath and I PROMISE sometime this week you will get your ghost story!
It really is a good story too. Very true and spooky....All I can't write correctly now would be Boo....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The pendants pictured are not trimmed or glued yet and the aceos are obviously not finished yet. The Salem black cat ACEO is ready though! 
The owls on wood is a painting I am working on and the wood is over 100 yrs old from my neighbors historical farm house and barn.

The pendants are mainly nice and large ...the biggest is a 40 by 30 cm cab.
I have some amazing vintage gothic ones getting here soon. I will also be making pendants of my new art cards and stuff. Just about everything will be listed in ebay and Etsy. 

I really really love to hear your comments and or advice about stuff I make!

I am also thinking about posting my doodle post card thingy in ebay for 99 cents just to see what happens. 

Ok on to the pics ....

OH SORRY! But first..scroll up please...
What is wrong with my dog? She finds every dirty sock in the house and either hords them or stuffs them in the couch cushions. 

Needless to say we have a severe sock shortage at my house.

There is hardly a moment when you don't see my Dog...Scooby btw, without a sock in her mouth.

On that note..Please enjoy the pics and have a wonderful Saturday!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
nap is calling me...nap..soft pillow..open window....clean sheets soaked in snuggles...ahhhhh

Lulaby..and goodnight!





























2 comments:

Georgina said...

I hope you're having weird and happy little dreams right now as I write this...I love to dream! I absolutely just giggled the whole time I scrolled down to see what other little goodie/goodies awaiting me. Love them all!!

Abrazos,
Georgina

Whimsyfolkartist said...

LOL! No nappy yet...sigh...soon very soon....I found the energy to list a few things on good old expensive fees EBAY..I love ebay and I HATE ebay...love...hate....love...hate...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz