Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Purple studio and Haunted Doll House Video! AHHH




First off ...the bedroom I turned into a studio is purple...erm...yah. I hate the color but was too excited to get all my paint and craft stuff in there to repaint it yet. If you hate purple do not watch this video!  Also, I had some dental work done and I sound a bit like Cindy Brady. This is not a permanent affliction lol.
The lighting is terrible but a cool thing did happen while filming. It thundered lol! How perfect for a haunted doll house video! Btw, It took guts to post this lol! after the horrible video I added some pics of the First UGLY PUrple studio in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahaha~ Oh..and then there is part 2 of the studio doll house tour if you can stomach it!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Got my owl pendant and love the extras too! I wore it already! It's great! Thanks
Cindy

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

OH MY!!!! Your art room is way to clean and organized! I will be right over to fix that!
Lynda