Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clay charms and Finished Paintings!








I have been busy busy over here and wanted to give you a peek at some goodies I have done and almost done. I made a ton of fine art Clay charms and some scrabble tile charms. I still need to finish them but I wanted to give you peek. These are mainly for my charm bracelets that I just can't keep in stock! I made lots and lots of charms so I can offer a custom bracelet to folks. They can pick some of the charms. So here are some pics of what I have done and some painting that I am getting list by this weekend. The Spooky Hollow painting with Sir Boo a lot, Skelley and Grimmy just needs a little more detail before I list it. So here ya go..pics of new stuff! Have a great day!


































You can always find my newest goodies at http://www.spookyhollow.net
or email me for a custom order at
folkartist@spookyhollow.net






6 comments:

theohiogirl said...

I LOVE your paintings ~!~! my favorite is the first one when you scroll down.
Ness

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Oh you like the Spooky Hollow ghosts and stuff? Thank you!!

MarZel said...

Your pendants are fantastic!!!

story of diamon city said...

hi friends, i like your blog and nice review...

Katie said...

I love your Art!!! Everything makes me smile, especially your owls:)

Katie

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Marzel thank you so much! They took me about a week to complete! Story of Diamon thank you too! Katie when you said they make you smile that means a lot to me. I see art that makes me smile and I am so happy that my creations had that effect! God Bless!