Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tons of new bubble cab charms for amazing fine art charm braclets!!





This week my main thing I want to get done are some new fine art charm bracelets. I have everything I need to make Totally OOAK amazing pieces. When I am finished I will post some photos here and on my website and will list them in Etsy and Ebay. I am seriously thinking of putting a little shopping page on my website too.
Here are new pics of bubble cab charms and things that I have in incase anyone would like a totally custom charm bracelet where you pic the characters! So here are the pics and if you need anything you can email me at folkartist@spookyhollow.net
See all my new goodies at my home page http://www.spookyhollow.net







I am selling these as little Doll House paintings!





















If you are interested in a custom Spooky Hollow Character and or Owl Fine art Charm bracelet loaded with charms email me with your favorite characters...Grimmy, Sir Boo A lot, Salem the cat, Skelly Skeleton, Nostrocuteness, Hoot Owl Twins, Edgar the Ghost Frog or whoever you see on these charms or the clay charms in a post below. Also let me know if you want Silver findings or Antique Brass. Got special requests? Just ask! If you would like to see a list of my Characters please go to my new web page here...


You can also look at my photo albums. I can make almost every photo you see into a custom clay charm or Bubble cab charm for you!

Photo Album



Home Page

http://www.spookyhollow.net

Etsy shop


Ebay store






1 comment:

Vanessa said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it all~! DROOL :) I LOVE your art work and your goodies are soo awesome~! Hope you have a great week and IF I do not get to comment before the 4th have a Happy 4TH Of July~!
Hugs
Vanessa