Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just for fun Most Haunted Exposed might be offensive to some!

Some folks might be offended by this but I personally laughed my butt off!  Enjoy! The best part is right near the end! Also if you click there are related videos about how FAKE most haunted is!




PLEASE DON'T forget THE CONTEST! JUST SCROLL DOWN AND POST YOUR GUESS!
BY!
Carmen
\
Ps...I was browsing online and found this video...This one almost breaks my heart. For a long time I believed The taps guys until one day they said they were best friends with this Chris person...a fake psychic...blatantly fake. He would get possessed on his show all the time.
Don't get me wrong...I do believe there are ghosts or spirits...I do believe there are a very FEW real psychics...But these guys SOLD OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I laugh when I watch some of that stuff! Very interesting and thanks for posting :)