Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a little note...got a sick little boy


That is a pic my husband took off our tv while watching Scrubbs lol!


Hi! I justed wanted folks to know that I have a sick little boy at home with me today so I haven't had time to post in groups or anything yet. I did paint 3 little aceo paintings yesterday and should have them pictured and listed tomorrow sometime. Since I have my favorite guy home with me we are gonna do some haunted house work when he is not laying down. He has a terrible cough today.
So I am alive just busy!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring day! Will post some pics of my tiny paintings tomorrow..One is a new Hoot owl painting that so far I am really happy with!
Hugs,
Carmen
Ps here are just some home pics for ya! People said that they liked my studio but I dont have one ll. It is just a corner of my livingroom.





Some Antique German Instruments


The thing on top is called a FINGER HOOTEN LOL! German thingy



really Old Mandolin belonged to my Opa..grandpa

Ghost of a small girl in the corner....bahahhahahhah!





My Guitar pants lol!

Our Guitar Collection!

Messy Livingroom with my studio corner lol!


My husband...being shy and Tom The dad cat ( will show ya a better pic of me and the hubby soon..he is a handsome guy!


My little boy after the Easter sugar Crash! Jake fell off the blow up mattress heh!




2 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhhh - so sorry hon. I was gonn email you today -was getting worried I had not seen you about! Will email you anyway!! Huge hugs. Sarah

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

That picture with the cat in the mouth...hysterical! Love the guitars! Have a great weekend!